TOPRO Troja Classic Rollator
£299.00 with VAT relief
If you're seeing a price 'with VAT relief', then this product qualifies as VAT exempt. Just enter the details of your disability or long-term illness/medical condition (or those of the person you are buying for) at the checkout and we'll apply the discount.
As low as £358.80
Please select product attributes
|Find the nearest store|
* Please configure the options to get the availability
- checkFree shipping above £50
- checkFast delivery
- check30 days free return
The Original! On the market since 2002 and still very popular. Lightweight and easy to manoeuvre.
TOPRO Troja Classic is our standard rollator which covers most needs. In 2002 this rollator was awarded the Norwegian Design Council’s award for good design, and in 2005 awarded test winner of the renowned German consumer organisation «Stiftung Warentest».
The rollator is tested and approved according to TÜV NS-EN ISO 11199-2 (standard for security and quality for rollator) and EN ISO 10993-1 (standard for biocompatibility).
The rollator has a 7-year warranty (except for parts that are exposed to natural wear and tear).
- Folds easily by pulling the strap on the seat. A compact size for easier storage and rests steadily on four wheels.
- Unique memory function in the handlebar tubes for simple height adjustment.
- Easy to transport and is well suited to wheel through narrow passages.
- Parking brake, together with deep tread tyres, ensures safe use of the seat and secure transfer between rollator and chair. The driving brake provides additional safety during walking.
- Basket with a maximum capacity of 10 kilos (5 kilos for size X) and is machine washable.
- Tilt function makes it easier to navigate small obstacles such as kerbs and thresholds.
- Edge guard for simple manoeuvring.
- Sturdy lock wheels for adjustment of the handles provide an increased feeling of safety.
- The seat consists of a mesh fabric, which provides good visibility for walking and is breathable, comfortable, durable and washable. Welded edges provide added comfort.
- Wheels made of TPE provide a good grip on smooth surfaces such as lino, parquet flooring and even tarmac.
- Wheels with good tread provide extra security when the user is sitting on the rollator.
- A lock clamp locks the rollator securely in its folded position to make handling and transportation easier.
- Anatomic handles
- In total twelve ball bearings in the wheels and forks ensure smooth navigation of corners.
|Recommended user height||1500–2000 mm||1350–1700 mm||1250–1600 mm|
|Maximum weight of user||165 kg||125 kg||80 kg|
|Maximum capacity basket||10 kg / 20 l||10 kg / 20 l||5 kg / 11 l|
|Handle height||780–1000 mm||710–860 mm||670–790 mm|
|Maximum length||650 mm||650 mm||650 mm|
|Maximum width||600 mm||600 mm||520 mm|
|Width between handles||470 mm||470 mm||370 mm|
|Seat height||620 mm||540 mm||500 mm|
|Diameter turning circle||840 mm||840 mm||790 mm|
|Diameter wheels||200 mm||200 mm||200 mm|
|Width wheels||36 mm||36 mm||36 mm|
|Grip distance driving brake||65 mm||65 mm||65 mm|
|Total dimensions folded (l × w × h)||650 × 240 × 800 mm||650 × 240 × 740 mm||650 × 240 × 650 mm|
|Product weight||6,8 kg||6,6 kg||6,1 kg|
Write Your Own Review