TOPRO Troja 2G Premium Rollator
£349.00 with VAT relief
If you're seeing a price 'with VAT relief', then this product qualifies as VAT exempt. Just enter the details of your disability or long-term illness/medical condition (or those of the person you are buying for) at the checkout and we'll apply the discount.
As low as £418.80
Please select product attributes
|Find the nearest store|
* Please configure the options to get the availability
- checkFree shipping above £50
- checkFast delivery
- check30 days free return
The New Generation of Rollators.
TOPRO Troja 2G Premium is in a league of its own. In 2019 the Troja 2G won the acknowledged German product test, Stiftung Warentest.
In addition to offering you the ultimate in safety, flexibility, and comfort, our top of the range model features modern colours with a matching design on the durable shopping basket. We also offer a wide range of accessories for added comfort.
We are proud to announce that the acknowledged German test institute, Stiftung Warentest, has awarded the TOPRO Troja 2G Premium as testwinner in edition 3/2019. In competition with a total of twelve other rollators the Troja 2G Premium rollator won best in test in operating comfort and durability. It received high marks for being easy to assemble, simple funtionaliy of the height adjustment of the handles and having an easy-to-read user manual. It also got top remarks for being very stable, lightweight and easy to manoeuvre. In addition the seat, the brake function and the folding mechanism got good scores.
TOPRO engineers have constantly been improving the rollator based on research and feedback from users and therapists. The result is the second generation TOPRO Troja with even more user friendly functions, with a high focus on safety, flexibility and comfort.
The innovative new TOPRO Troja 2G stands ahead of the competition with increased levels of safety, flexibility and comfort.
The rollator is tested and approved according to TÜV NS-EN ISO 11199-2 (standard for security and quality for rollator) and EN ISO 10993-1 (standard for biocompatibility).
The TOPRO Troja 2G Premium has 7-year warranty (except for parts that are exposed to natural wear and tear).
- The recently developed TOPRO IBS (Interior Braking System) enables the user to change between several types of wheels such as standard wheels, off-road wheels and studded tyres if required.
- TOPRO “Quick release” makes it easy to change between different types of wheels depending on the surface.
- Comfort Wheel Grip: Manoeuvrable, with a good grip on smooth surfaces such as lino, parquet flooring and even tarmac.
- Comfort Wheel Soft: Comfortable and secure on unsurfaced road, paths, cobblestones etc.
- Wheels with good tread provide extra security when the user is sitting on the rollator.
- TOPRO ErgoGrip is a unique ergonomic grip, which makes it easier for the user to stand from a sitting position, and provides a comfortable armrest and offers different holding positions when standing and resting.
- Detachable shopping bag with shoulder strap, which has a 10-kilo capacity.
- The seat consists of a mesh fabric, which provides good visibility for walking and is breathable, comfortable, durable and washable. Welded edges provide added comfort.
- A lock clamp locks the rollator securely in its folded position to make handling and transportation easier.
- Parking brake, together with deep tread tyres, ensures safe use of the seat and secure transfer between rollator and chair. The driving brake provides additional safety during walking.
- Folds easily by pulling the strap on the seat. A compact size for easier storage and rests steadily on four wheels. Easy to transport and is well suited to wheel through narrow passages.
- Sturdy lock wheels for adjustment of the handles provide an increased feeling of safety.
- Edge guard for simple manoeuvring.
- Tilt function makes it easier to navigate small obstacles such as kerbs and thresholds.
- Unique memory function in the handlebar tubes for simple height adjustment.
- In total twelve ball bearings in the wheels and forks ensure smooth navigation of corners.
- Back support with padding included as standard.
|Recommended user height||1500–2000 mm||1350–1700 mm|
|Maximum weight of user||150 kg||125 kg|
|Capacity shopping bag||10 kg / 15 l||10 kg / 15 l|
|Handle height||780–1000 mm||710–860 mm|
|Maximum length||650 mm||650 mm|
|Maximum width||600 mm||600 mm|
|Width between handles||470 mm||470 mm|
|Handles||TOPRO Ergo Grip||TOPRO Ergo Grip|
|Seat height||620 mm||540 mm|
|Diameter turning circle||840 mm||840 mm|
|Diameter wheels||200 mm||200 mm|
|Width wheels||36 mm||36 mm|
|Grip distance driving brake||65 mm||65 mm|
|Total dimensions folded (l × w × h)||650 × 240 × 815 mm||650 × 240 × 740 mm|
|Transport weight (excl. wheels and bag)||5,5 kg||5,1 kg|
|Total product weight (incl. wheels and bag)||7,8 kg||7,4 kg|
Write Your Own Review