TOPRO Taurus E Basic Walker
£1,349.00 with VAT relief
If you're seeing a price 'with VAT relief', then this product qualifies as VAT exempt. Just enter the details of your disability or long-term illness/medical condition (or those of the person you are buying for) at the checkout and we'll apply the discount.
|Find the nearest store|
Walker With Electric Height adjustment
The Taurus E is a well designed and functional walker which maintains good support of the upper body. High enough for tall users (up to 2.10 m), the Taurus E features electric height adjustment for easy use. The Premium model works also as a raising aid.
Two levels of equipment: Basic and Premium.
Both models are available with adjustable arm pads and foot brakes. The Premium model is delivered fully assembled with adjustable handles, driving and parking brake on the righthand handle and the opportunity to lock the swing (directional block).
TÜV approved according to EN ISO 11199-3 (standard for walking aids, walkers), IEC 60601-1 (electrical safety) and IEC 60601-2 (electromagnetic compatibility) and is guaranteed free for faults and defects for 2 years (exempt are damage caused by incorrect use or parts exposed to natural wear and tear).
TOPRO Taurus is also available with hydraulic adjustment of height. See TOPRO Taurus H for more information.
- Easily visible red button for height adjustment which can be connected to external height adjustment panel (supplementary equipment).
- Adjustable distance between forearm supports.
- Easy to read height scale and an electric motor to make the height adjustment very user friendly.
- Central column provides easy access for nursing staff.
- Maximum width on table is only 66 cm.
- 12.5 cm diameter wheels ensure the Taurus E is large enough to climb carpet edges, door thresholds etc., but small enough to reach under beds.
- Slim design with steady legs ensures a safe walker.
- Foot brakes on all four wheels.
Write Your Own Review